Driver Magician Crack is a professional solution to solving computer driver problems. This software comes with a database built with the latest drivers for computers. With this program, you can update all the old drivers. It will also help you download the missing drivers you need for your computer. It scans your computer and determines which drivers to download. So you can copy and paste them all at once.
Driver Magician discovers all the hardware in the system with a serial key, removing the appropriate drivers from the hard drive and copying them to the right place. When you format or update your operating system, you can restore all saved drivers written to a floppy disk. If you like the software you may also Check Aiseesoft Data Recovery.
Key Features of Driver Magician:
- Back up device drivers of your computer in four modes.
- Restore device drivers from backup in one mouse click.
- Update the device drivers of your PC to improve system performance and stability.
- Uninstall device drivers
- Live Update device identifier database and driver update database.
- Detect unknown devices.
- Back up more items such as My Documents and Desktop.
- Restore more items from the backup.
- Get detailed information on the hardware drivers.
- Clone all drivers to an auto-setup package (.exe), so you can restore drivers without installing Driver Magician.
What’s New in Driver Magician Crack?
- The latest version fully supports all versions of Windows 10.
- This version includes new drivers in the database.
- You will get a slightly modified user interface.
- Includes the ability to copy in one order.
- Now you can download multiple drivers with a single click.
- There are minor changes to this release.
How To Install Driver Magician Crack?
- First Download Setup From Here.
- Extract the WinRAR file.
- Install the Setup file & don’t launch it.
- Copy the Crack & paste it into the install directory.
- Run as administrator & finish.
- Enjoy the Driver Magician 5.8 Crack.
Password | keygenx.com
Driver Magician can identify all the hardware in the system, extracts their associated drivers from the hard disk, and back them up to a location of your choice. when you format and reinstall/upgrade your operating system. you can restore all the “saved” drivers just as if you had the original driver diskettes in your hands. After one system reboots, your PC will be loaded and running with the required hardware drivers.